At Rohr's Carpet Mechanics, we offer various Water Disaster Services!
We know how water disaster can affect your home and your family, especially if it is not addressed in a proper time frame or done correctly. That is why we offer multiple services here at Rohr's.
1. We Offer 24 hour, fast service!
- Call day or night! We are always on call for Water disaster.
-Fast and guaranteed satisfaction
2. We can work with your Insurance Company directly.
- We can be billed directly from your insurance company.
- We also offer full restoration drying
3. We offer consultations so you can save Money$$
- We inspect areas where possible water invasion may exist.
-We do have a consultation fee.
4. We have various Rental Equipment:
-Other drying equipment
If you are serious about drying your house in a professional manner? Call us!
What to Expect?
- A friendly voice to get basic information. Help is on the way!
- Sorry, a quote on the phone cannot be given unless an on-site professional inspector uses a moisture detection meter to assess the damage. If you have a wrecked fender on a car, then the body shop will tell you to "Bring it in". Just like a mechanic, we need to see the problem to assess the damage.
- We charge $55.00 per hour for inital inspection and written protocol of what exactly needs to be done. Other professional companies will typically ask for a depost of anywhere between $500-$1,000 before ever entering the damaged area to inspect.
- After we develop a protocol of what needs to be done, you decide if you want us to complete the job.
- Things to consider is insurance coverage:
- We can bill insurance directly and only ask for the deductable for deposit before work begins and other necessary paperwork signed.
- Insurance not covering cost? Or you have a big deductable on policy?
- We will take any kind of credit/ debit cards as well.
- Want to save more money?
- We can do the job together! We charge for only the work we do. For example, if you move your furniture, we don't charge labor.
- Already have the water extracted? We have drying fans and dehumidifiers available for rent.
- Just to make sure your drying goes properly, we will write up a protocol so you know how to dry your carpet correctly and efficiently.
*Also note that prices significantly increase the longer you wait to call us after a Water Disaster problem due to the hazardous conditions and extensive structural recovery that may occur.
Don’t let MOLD take over your home!
Warning: Get a written quote with an approximate price from any restoration company before work begins to avoid confusion whether it is an insurance claim or not.